Wednesday, April 14, 2010

STILL LEARNING TO DO THIS BLOG STUFF

GEEEEZZZZ, I just realized that when I do a draft and then try to publish it later, the darn thing puts the draft in according to actual calendar date. So now I have put in my snowscene blog that I forgot to publish and it was sandwiched between yesterday and the days before. This blog stuff is definitely not a creative person's favorite thing to do.

I used to say that I hated painting in the backgrounds of my large paintings and one day when I am rich and famous, I would hire someone to do all my backgrounds for me so I could do the fun stuff instead, like details which I love to do. WEEEELLLL, now I am gonna pay someone to do this computer stuff for me, so I can paint.

I bet you are all laughing at the old lady artist who can't operate her computer. BE KIND!

No comments:

Post a Comment