Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Portrait Society of America, Conference

Next week I will spend Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Portrait Society of America Annual Conference in Reston Virginia. I am really looking forward to this event and am fortunate to live close enough to drive each day and not have to have hotel accomodations. I will have a friend sit my gallery while I am away.


At the conference, I will renew some friendships, make a few new ones, and get totally re-engergized and motivated about my portrait work. It is an excellent conference to attend and so informative. I am registered to take the Drawing workshop with Edward Jonas and Anthony Ryder. Both are tops in the field of portraiture and both are fantastic teachers. This workshop will be the highlight of the conference for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment