Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More Wildlife


Take two steps outside of my studio door and you are under a small redbud tree. I am 5'7" and have to bend a bit to walk under the low branches. While I was closed on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this Robin built her nest in the tree directly above my walk. I can actually put my hand into her nest and my OPEN flag flutters right in front of her face. What was she thinking?
I am hoping the eggs won't hatch during the next three day period I am normally closed.
Is Mother Nature or God trying to tell me I am supposed to paint animals instead of humans? Why else would they be throwing all this wildlife at me these days. Oh and we have a Doe with three spotted fawns living in our front wooded area.
You can look forward to more pictures of the babies and a possible new series of paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment