Saturday, June 15, 2013

My New House

My new house in just a few weeks, is your typical vinyl sided rancher, pretty but nothing special, but inside it is a mediterranian delight.  Open floor plan over a spacious basement.  I love, love, love it.  My husband is trying to entice me into taking a portion of the unfinished basement for my studio.  He promises to create a spacious studio next to his new Man Cave, and also put in a recroom.  In the interim, I will use a bedroom half the size of my current bedroom studio.  He promises me it will be spider free (I don't do spiders) and warm, dry and filled with light.  BUT, I have my eye on the two car garage with ceilings almost two stories high, is already drywalled and painted with a painted concrete floor.  It has great overhead lighting, wash up area just inside the house doorway and if you removed the roll up garage door and replaced it with french doors, BAM !!! you have a fabulous studio with two entry points and access to a restroom in the house without going outdoors.  All my friends out there should send Brett a note saying you think Linda deserves the garage studio since she has given up her dream house in Marshall for him, addressed to him at P O Box 257 Warrenton VA 20188. (our interim address, since we had no idea where we would end up)

No comments:

Post a Comment