Thursday, December 19, 2013

Shutting Down blog for A Few Months

Here is one final photo of my nextdoor neighbor.  I have come to the realization that all the social media I participate in, is a huge distraction from what I should be doing......painting.  Along with the pressures of family and bad health from time to time, I am just falling further behind in creating my art as well as the business and marketing of that art.  Our recent relocation over the past year, actually cost me about 5 months of career building.  Therefore, I have decided to shut down my blog for a period of time in order to regroup and refocus my art career.  When I return, I hope to have a different approach to this blog.....less personal junk and more art educational focus.  Until then, Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment