Friday, December 19, 2014

Almost Back in the Studio

My car transmission broke and I am up here and no wheels.  So I spent today cleaning and reorganizing the newly remodeled studio.  Construction dirt is the worst.  I mopped and re mopped and re mopped and still there is a residue on the floors from the drywall and spackle dust.  Tomorrow I plan to start organizing myself for 2015.  Going to set up a planning calendar in the little office we use and post the same calendar in the studio on a dry erase board.  Hope this will help me to stay on target this coming year.  Then I want to set up at least three work stations so I can work on three projects simultaneously.  I seem to be at my most ambitious level just before the new year.  Lets see where I am in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment