Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hummingbirds & Sarah Thibodeaux


I am taking a day to try and finally get over the bad back. I just finished looking at www.sarahgriffinthibodeaux.com and I must say, this is one of the better sites that I frequently visit. If you are a fan of traditional portraiture, you will love this site.
This picture of hummingbirds was taken this morning at dawn while I was having my coffee and trying to shake off the fuzzy head I get from taking the back pain medicines. My intention is to use two hummingbirds in the Saint Alice painting. I will paint them bringing down a halo for Alice. I have many more reference photos of the hummingbirds and none of them show good color because of the angle and lighting. I will try again later in the day for more colorful shots. That's if the medicines don't interfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment