Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Quilt Commission

I worked on the quilt commission some more this past week. I have made a critical decision about the background. It was much too dark and seemed to isolate the wicker settee and quilt. So I have added the siding on the house behind the camelias and taken out some of the camelia greenery. I also am thinking I should remove a few of the camelias. They may be just too much of a distraction and since the painting is about the quilt, I don't want the camelias to upstage the quilt. I will work some more on the quilt before I make a final decision about removing some of the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment