Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Illustration Master Class Update

I have received my schedule and assignment for the upcoming IMC at Amherst Massachusetts. All I can say is "OMG". I have never seen such a packed agenda. I only hope my body and brain are up for all this. There are non stop activities, lectures, demonstrations and studio work the entire week, a full seven days. There will be lectures even into the evening hours. The assignment I have selected is to illustrate a children's book cover. We have been given a general topic of the book and we change the title a little to give it our own idea. I have soooo many ideas that I am having trouble picking the one to go with. I have (I HOPE) a pretty decent preliminary sketch developed. The first day up there is a critique of our sketches, so we shall see if I am up to the challenge or shot down in flames.

It's still two weeks away, but my suitcase and equipment are packed.

No comments:

Post a Comment