Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thinking About Artmaking

I am on the sofa today, trying to recover from an illness that suddenly struck me two days ago.  I have had a constant high fever, aches and pains in every muscle and now a rash all over my body.  Even so, I have tried to read my new copy of International Artist.  But, the eyes are hurting, so now I am just thinking about artmaking.  Planning what I will do next with the Flora painting or planning my next workshop on the 24th, where I will be teaching how to get a likeness using charcoals or pastels.  It is bad enough to be sick, but what really hurts is not feeling good enough to get into my studio and work. on artmaking. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kim. The fever broke and I think the rash is leaving. I should be back in the studio shortly.

    ReplyDelete