Monday, October 11, 2010

The Apple Tree Tole and Decorative Arts Supplies

The greatest thing about having a small gallery and studio open to the public is, I get to meet so many wonderful artists and lovers of art. This weekend I met Susan, the owner of The Apple Tree. Her shop is located at 5240 Port Royal Rd. in Springfield Virginia. Go to www.theappletreeinc.net to see her website and all that she offers at the shop. You can always spot the real art lovers, they linger over every piece on the walls. Susan refered her friends the Grimsteads who came out the next day with their daughters and I finally found out the artist who sings Hey Soul Sister, from their beautiful daughter. Thank you, now I can add that to my ipod. Later in the day, Chuck Hunter, came by and was amazed at the miniatures. Chuck lives in town and stops in occasionally. I am very impressed with his knowledge of art and antiques and enjoy our conversations about art.

I hope that if you come to Virginia, you will make time to visit with me in Little Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment