Thursday, January 26, 2012

A New Chapter Begins

I emptied out the gallery/studio in Little Washington yesterday. I will miss the focus and visitors, but am truely glad to be back in my warm and comfortable studio again.......and having a toilet again is a huge plus. The landlords had told me prior to signing a second lease two years ago, that they were going to put in a toilet for me since they LIKED me so much. That never happened and I endured two more years of gas station runs and the embarassement of no toilet for my customers and borrowing toilets all around town. Oh Well, that chapter has closed and now begins another chapter.
I am cleaning out the studio today and making room for what I had at the gallery/studio. Some items will end up in storage of course, but now I will have all supplies and paints in one location. Also I will have two, maybe three easels set up in this tiny studio, since I like to work on two or three things at once.
The old saying, When God closes a door, he opens a window........I am waiting for that window to appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment