Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

My superstition is that, what you do on New Years Day is what you will do throughout the rest of the year.  So I vowed yesterday that today I would create art, hopefully to start a new major piece and to eat nothing that was remotely chocolate.  I would love to drop a few pounds this year.  OK, so I did a preliminary drawing for a new piece, not too bad either.  But, I blew it on the chocolate issue.  Got a beautiful Harry & David gift box from my son and daughter in law......contained some irresistable chocolates.  YUMMMM!  Now, off to stretch a canvas before the day ends. 
Happy New Year and Great Art Making!

1 comment:

  1. No one will blame you , Linda. Chocolate does have some health benefits, after all. I wish you well with all your endeavors this year.

    ReplyDelete