Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Cozy Home


My friends who can't come visit are asking for more photos of the house.  You can see that the previous owner liked avacado green.  I was originally going to repaint, since I am a beige kinda gal.  But, since my new Mantra is "Change Is Good", I am going to go with the colors on the walls a bit and see how my interior design skills can make it my own.  One shot is looking across from the bedrooms to the breakfast nook and wood stove side of house.  The other shows you the front foyer and on the right is a bit of the open concept kitchen.  That large painting proped against the wall, was my last copy that I did from the original at the National Gallery of Art in DC.  I am now a three hour drive from DC......don't imagine I will get back to copying there anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment