Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Setting up Studio Today

Setting up my temporary studio today....it is much smaller than what I had in Fauquier.  But, its only temporary.  I will be moving into a two car garage attached to the house.  It is already sheet rocked and painted white and has a painted concrete floor.  The ceiling is 15 or 18 feet high.  What a bonus!  Along one side is a raised built in shelf area, about two and a half feet off the ground and large enough to become a model stand.   We will put in a more comfortable flooring and french doors to replace the roll up garage door, this fall.  We just have too much other stuff to get done first.   Until then, I can make do in the spare bedroom, with the computer and desk.  I have had less space and comfort in the past, this won't be too much of a hardship.

No comments:

Post a Comment