Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Frame Store & more

Millions of errands to run today, as well as visiting my mom in the nursing home.  When all was done and I was heading back home, I passed by a frame shop for the 100th time since moving here.  I always am in a hurry or have someplace I must be and always tell myself  that I will stop in next time.  Today was Next Time. 

The Frame Store & more is a beautiful little frame shop with lots of ready made frames as well as custom made frames.  They also are a gallery space for some really talented
 local artists.  David and Kim Herman are the owners and I am really glad to have made some new friends up here.  The shop is located at 95 Featherbed Lane in Winchester.  If you go by there, be sure to tell them Linda sent you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment