Sunday, March 25, 2012

Not A Daily Painter Site

Welcome Brenda Doolittle to Monthly Masterpiece. You will find that this is not a daily painter website, but more of a how to site, with a bit of junk and day to day life sprinkled in. My goal is to take a step by step approach to a painting I am working on. I am presenting it here for any and all wanting to improve their own works. I don't always paint "daily", but I do work towards a monthly finished piece. I don't profess to be an expert, but I do hope to gain a better knowledge, and improve my own work by disecting what I do.

Proof of this was yesterday. I had a pieced of art to drop off at the City Hall in Alexandria for a show entitled, Art in City Hall. By the time my running around was finished and I was back home, most of the day was gone. And so I did not paint. But I did draw a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment