Saturday, September 25, 2010

Miniatures Show

Piedmont Virginian magazine had a very nice write up and image about the miniatures show in this issue, Fall Issue. I also placed a nice advertisement for the show in this issue.

I am literally eating on the run right now, trying to get everything done. I actually got in last night at 11:00. My mother who is in an assisted living home has been sick with a bad chest cold and I am visiting her daily along with running the gallery and getting the miniatures show up and running. Add Lupus to the recipe and I am just one tired cupcake these days.

Once I get the show hung and the reception is over, I am taking a few mid week days to relax and chill. No phones, no e-mails, no blog, no leaving the house, just sitting around in my jeans and t-shirt with coffee, art magazines and sketchbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment