Thursday, June 16, 2011

Last Day at IMC is Tomorrow

I painted furiously all day today when not in a lecture. Rebecca Guay lectured today about the importance of body gesture and finding that essential moment in an illustration. If you have never seen her artwork you will be enchanted by her work. Tomorrow is the last day and then its that lovely 10 hour drive back home for me and then the next day is father's day. I plan to sleep until noon and then do something nice for the father of my son.

I know I can't finish my painting by tomorrow, so I will finish it up when I go back to the studio in the Ice House next week.

Off to my final lecture today, "Why I Paint" Donato Giancola.
I am so tired, but I can now go up the flight of 15 steps at the school studios, without stopping and still have breath enough to speak. I think I have lost 10 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment