Saturday, September 17, 2011

Miniatures Show Crush Time

Well, the mini show is in full swing...judging was supposed to happen this past Tuesday and was delayed until this coming Tuesday for a few reasons. I hope the miniature artists waiting to receive word of acceptance won't be too upset. I have had a number of health issues as well as a family loss. And then there was a misprint in one prospectus, (we don't think any of these actually went out, but I wanted to allow a little more time to be fair to all artists. ) I had fortunately scheduled things so that there is always a plan B and lots of time to reschedule all parts of the show. We are looking at having 75 artists exhibiting this year. If the economy picks up and sales are higher this year, I will add a new prize catagory for next year's show.

No comments:

Post a Comment