Sunday, October 16, 2011

Still No Place To Go

I drove over to the River District Arts Center that opened up in Sperryville recently, hoping to find a studio or gallery space there. Of course, they are booked full with a waiting list since Spring. Of course in Spring, I had no idea my landlord was not being honest with me about the sale of his little building and I had no reason to look elsewhere. Very depressing that people can't be honest with one another. I suppose I should toughen up and adopt the mindset that it's ok to screw someone over if it means making a dollar. That's ok, Karma will prevail. Or maybe the other higher being who is politically incorrect to mention these days. I still believe!

1 comment:

  1. Send your thoughts out there, Linda. The law of attraction will prevail. I truly believe you are being "heard". Don't get discouraged.

    ReplyDelete