Saturday, June 9, 2012

Trip to Illustration Master Class

I left home at 3:00am yesterday and drove to Amherst Massachusetts.  It took me 9 and a half hours to reach the Campus.  So at around 1pm, I unloaded  my car, set everything in my room and then hopped back into the car and drove another hour and 15 minutes west to Stockbridge and the Norman Rockwell Museum.  A museum guard was kind enough to snap the photo of me next to my favorite Rockwell painting.  This painting always reminds me of my grandmother's house and meals at her dinning room table.  The other photo is Rockwell's  studio, which actually sat in town.  It was moved to the site of the museum which is a few miles outside of town.    The entire town is pristine and looks as though it was still 1946 or thereabouts. 
Oh GEEZ, get a load of that outfit I am wearing.  I really need a fashionista to help me dress.  Oh well, it was a wonderful day, although extremely exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment