Thursday, February 12, 2015

Back In My Zone Again


Woke up feeling like a new person today.  Looked out the window to see bluebirds and I knew it would be a great day for painting.  So, I turned on the heater in the studio, turned on some Neil Diamond and got into my zone for the first time in weeks.  I only put out small amounts of each color, since I was not sure just how much time I would get in the studio before having to stop.  I have been using a limited pallet for this painting.  Starting from the right the colors are, Titanium White (2 little blobs), then Ivory Black, Paynes Grey, Burnt Umber, Raw Sienna, Yellow Ochre, Ultramarine Blue, Cobalt Blue, Alizarin Crimson, Permanent Rose, Scarlet Red, Indian Yellow, Cadmium Yellow, Zinc Yellow, Pthalo Green, and Blick Sepia.

No comments:

Post a Comment