Wednesday, February 24, 2010

1st Anniversary Celebration

If you are reading this, you are invited to come out on March 7th to the Ice House Gallery and help me celebrate surviving the recession and my first anniversary in business at the Ice House Gallery. We will be serving Italy's own version of champagne "Prosecco", from 2:00 until 5:00 along with some wonderful chocolates and strawberries. These are the only foods that real artists should eat.......no one needs brussels sprouts!


I opened Ice House Gallery on Valentines Day last year, but the awful blizzards forced me to reschedule my celebration to March 7th. This year has taught me to follow your dreams as long as you have breath to do so.


The gallery is located at 291-B Main Street, Washington Virginia 22747, and normal hours are Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday 10 am til 5 pm in the winter and until 6 pm in the spring, summer and fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment