Sunday, February 5, 2012

Another Bad Knee Day

Got out the crutches this morning....the knee keeps going out on me and the pain is horrible. I am definitely going to a doctor tomorrow. Geez, getting old sucks! Its good that I have two projects going that require me to sit and work on them instead of standing at the big easel today.
Sometimes it feels like I take two steps forward and one step back. My husband and I were finally on a roll with the walking each morning and cutting back on the junk food. Now we have lost four straight days of walking and I am hearing the refrigerator calling my name even with the boom box at mega decible level. I am determined to be in peak physical condition this year when I return to the Illustration Master Class. Absolutely no limping around up there this year and I WILL be 50 pounds lighter by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment