Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

I got my heart shaped box of chocolates this morning from my sweet heart and then I got the results of my MRI. My meniscus is torn, but not too badly. It should heal over the next few weeks without surgery, but just in case, I have a follow up with the doctor to be sure it is healing without his help. There was also a lot of bruising on the knee bones and a slight fracture of the patella. My husband brought my tall stool up from the basement and set it up in front of the Minerva painting. I made great progress on the painting. And I am making changes (as always) to the design as I work on it. I decided to increase the size of the portrait and figure so that it is more of a 3/4 portrait instead of full size. Pictures will follow shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment